Accurate Viscosity Control with the Brookfield AST100 ink viscometer
Improve quality, minimise shade variation, reduce ink consumption by as much as 20% and more
With water-based and solvent-based systems, manual viscosity control will always be less efficient than a good automatic viscosity control system.
- The viscosity of the ink or coating is always rising due to evaporation
- With a manual viscosity check made periodically by hand, the operator estimates how much solvent or water to add. This leads to large rises and falls in viscosity, it wastes ink and can lead to reject material being produced
The Brookfield AST100 automatic viscosity control system from Fullbrook Systems offers accurate and precise control over the printing and coating process.
Unlike its predecessors the AST100 has no moving parts and no small or narrow gaps. To the printer this means that the viscometer has a long service life and is easy to clean.
Flexo – Gravure – Adhesive – Can Coating – Lacquer
Poor Manual Viscosity Control
Accurate Viscosity Control
- Saves time money and ink (by as much as 20%!) by always printing at a consistent viscosity.
- Does not rely on the operator
- Optimises the production parameters which means that the system cost is amortised
For more information please contact
Fullbrook Systems Ltd, Unit 4, Bourne End Mills Industrial Estate,
Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 2UJ
Tel +44 (1) 442 876777 Fax +44 (1) 442 877144
Web www.inkviscosity.co.uk Email firstname.lastname@example.org