Bringing to the marketplace the products that are required
Business and Industry Today is particularly proud to be dedicating the prestigious and highly sought after ‘Company of the Year’ feature to NB Equipment. Since their establishment in October 2001, the Bristol based company have become one of the leading sales agents within the UK Flexible Packaging Industry.
Manager and Co-Founder Neil Bacon, has been supplying the industry with innovative products for over 30 years and has taken on agencies for various key companies whose products show unique features designed by leading entrepreneurs. Neil said, “Each of my suppliers is continuously bringing new models and enhanced products into the marketplace.”
During the company’s years of trading, NB Equipment has sold a wide selection of products to many of the UK’s leading Converters; they have also exported their own manufactured products throughout North America and Europe.
Equipment types include:
- Flexo printing extrusion equipment – 6, 8 & 10 Col
- Blown & cast film extrusion equipment
- Gravure printing equipment up to 10 Col
- Sleeve storage systems
- Plastic shredders
- Recycling equipment
2012 is set to be a massive year for NB Equipment as they are looking to increase their product range and continue with and stabilise their growth. Neil said, “We are extremely happy with the progression we have made since our establishment. If we can continue with this steady growth and development of products, I look forward to see what the future holds.”
Spectrum FFP, Neil’s sister company, is an ethical and value based professional marketing organisation. The subsidiary was established in 2008 with a focus on bringing the client and manufacturer together in order to form a longterm relationship.
Spectrum FFP offers a vast array of products and services including:
- Range of Products: A variety of specialized and commodity Polymer films, Papers and Foils, produced on the most advanced, state of the art machinery
- Selection guidance: Our technical sales team shall assist you to select/customise the right product/substrate for your specific packaging, industrial and retail applications
- Global approach: We provide service and support 24/7. We are just a call/mail away
- Team: Network of qualified and experienced techno-commercial team to ensure expeditious delivery and logistics solutions
Neil said, “We feel exciting times are ahead as we offer a fine portfolio of companies and products. We are also technically excellent and our prices suit the demands of the 21st Century.”
Contact details: Tel: 0117 932 9544 Email: email@example.com Web: www.nbequipment.co.uk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.spectrumffp.com